The Whole GANG
$199 per guest for 2-3 hours
- DIY Sugar Scrub bar
- DIY Bath Bomb Bar
- Spa Games
- Scavenger hunt
- Pin the cucumber on the spa girl
- Spa Bingo
- Robe and Slippers for the day
- Mini Facials
- Soothing eye masks
- Hydrating face masks
- Feet Masks
- Scalp massages
- Goodie bags
Health & Safety Protocols
As licensed healthcare and aesthetic practitioners, we value and enforce current health and safety protocols. Beauty Starts at Home considers your safety our top priority. Our staff:
- Always checks local, state and federal regulations after scheduling an event and works with organizers to comply.
- Ensures that we will not staff an event with anyone who is feeling unwell.
- Always complies with the following 3 basic preventive measures:
- Maintains at least 1 meter distance between service locations
- Our staff always wears a mask regardless of distancing
- Our staff washes their hands frequently with soap and water, or with a hand sanitizer.
- Brief guests about precautions before the event starts; during the event, remind guests of these precautions and ensure of compliance.
- Choose outdoor venues, when available, over indoor spaces – if indoors, ensure the area is well-ventilated.
- Minimize crowding by staggering arrivals and departures, numbering entries, designating seats/places and marking the floor to ensure physical distancing between people of at least one meter.
- Provide all necessary supplies – hand hygiene essentials to include hand sanitizer and/or soap and water, tissues, closed-lid bins, masks.