Social Package #1
$199 per person up to 10 people
- Choose from either Microdermabrasion or Hydrodermabrasion Facial during the party (1 facial per guest):
- Microdermabrasion Facial - Microdermabrasion is a minimally invasive treatment used to restore overall skin tone and texture. It can renew the appearance of sun damage, wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, acne scarring, melasma, and other skin-related concerns and conditions and provides superior exfoliation. The procedure uses a unique diamond tip applicator and vacuum technology to gently exfoliate away the outer layer of the skin to reveal smoother, more radiant skin.
- Hydrodermabrasion Facial - Hydrodermabrasion is a new procedure that exfoliates the skin. It differs from microdermabrasion because it employs saline solution and oxygen rather than a crystal tip and vacuum. With hydro dermabrasion, the device infuses water droplets and personalized serums, which peels away the top layer of the skin. Simultaneously, hydro dermabrasion utilizes led light therapy within the treatment for added efficacy. Hydroderm also has the added benefit of improving circulation and hydrating the skin. This procedure also boosts collagen production, which has an anti-aging effect on the skin.
- LED Eye Light Therapy - This treatment is known for increasing collagen and tissues. All of which can smooth out your skin and reduce the appearance of damage from age spots/ acne/ wrinkles. There are different frequencies, or wavelengths, used with LED light treatment. These include red and blue light frequencies, which don’t contain ultraviolet rays and are quickly absorbed into the skin.
- 15 min Chair Massage - A chair massage is a shoulder, neck, and upper back massage in a specially designed chair. The massage might also include the arms and hands and part of the lower back. This type of massage is intended to relax the muscles and improve flexibility and movement.
- Virtual Reality Meditation - Expand your mind by exploring new enticing surroundings. Virtual reality meditation is an immersive experience your way. Go anywhere in the world you choose. Find the perfect environment to relax without ever leaving the room. You will find rest in many elaborate meditation environments, custom-built to refresh the mind and body.
- Essential Oil Bar - Aromatherapy is a holistic treatment that employs natural plant extracts to promote well-being. Aromatherapy uses aromatic essential oils medicinally to improve the vitality of the body, mind, and spirit. Aromatherapy is thought to be both an art and a science. Our Aromatherapy bar will connect you to the best treatments to meet your needs.
ADD ON MENU
- Dermaplaning - Dermaplaning uses a sterile scalpel specifically designed for the face to gently exfoliate and remove the top layer of dead skin, ridding the fine vellus hairs aka peach fuzz and leaving a glowing complexion. Price is per guest.
- PDO Threads - Polydioxanone (PDO) threads help replace lost volume and rejuvenate your skin but naturally building collagen as an alternative to facial fillers. Common areas which may be treated include lips, nasolabial folds and marionette lines.
- VI Peel - VI Peel contains a blend of powerful ingredients suitable for all skin types. This peel will help to improve the tone, texture, and clarity and provide anti-aging benefits. IV Peel tightens skin, smooths texture, and brightens tone. It is formulated to restore and help prevent future damage to the skin. This treatment is a tremendous first-time peel for all age groups who want fresh, healthy, radiant skin.
- Botox - As we age, wrinkles, fine lines, and facial volume loss contribute to the appearance of aged skin, contributing to an illusion of poor physical health. Botox is the brand name of the most popular botulinum toxin treatment available. Botulinum toxin is a neurotoxin that temporarily stops your muscles from moving. When injected in small amounts near the fine lines on your face, the relaxation affects only the muscles causing wrinkles. Results last up to four months after injection. A Licensed Nurse practitioner administers all injections.
Health & Safety Protocols
As licensed healthcare and aesthetic practitioners, we value and enforce current health and safety protocols. Beauty Starts at Home considers your safety our top priority. Our staff:
- Always checks local, state and federal regulations after scheduling an event and works with organizers to comply.
- Ensures that we will not staff an event with anyone who is feeling unwell.
- Always complies with the following 3 basic preventive measures:
- Maintains at least 1 meter distance between service locations
- Our staff always wears a mask regardless of distancing
- Our staff washes their hands frequently with soap and water, or with a hand sanitizer.
- Brief guests about precautions before the event starts; during the event, remind guests of these precautions and ensure of compliance.
- Choose outdoor venues, when available, over indoor spaces – if indoors, ensure the area is well-ventilated.
- Minimize crowding by staggering arrivals and departures, numbering entries, designating seats/places and marking the floor to ensure physical distancing between people of at least one meter.
- Provide all necessary supplies – hand hygiene essentials to include hand sanitizer and/or soap and water, tissues, closed-lid bins, masks.